ACi is excited to announce that we are a Richlite approved fabricator. If you have not heard of Richlite it’s a very unique product that has been used in the commercial kitchen industry for more than 30 years. Richlite is primarily paper treated with phenolic resin and baked to create a solid sheet. During the production cycle the layers of paper are gradually crossed-linked with each other to create a solid durable product.
- Richlite is classified as a LEED or green product because the predominate raw material is derived from recycled resources.
- Richlite is NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) approved for food safety and used throughout the Food Equipment industry.
- Richlite is heat resistant up to 350 degrees.
- Richlite is stain resistant and maintenance free.
- Richlite is extremely durable and is stronger than stone, wood and solid surface.
- Richlite is structurally permanent and will not expand or contract from weather or environmental conditions.
- Richlite is available in a variety of colors, thickness, and sizes to suite any design or style. Richlite is used in the residential and commercial settings for countertops, window sills, stair treads, wall covering, toekicks, cutting boards, doors and is currently the national top selling product for skate park ramp surfaces.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or if you would like samples or need a cost proposal.